Another shoe from second life, ready to use in other environments. This time it is one booties, high heels, designed for casual outfits
This shoe is optimized for NextGen game engines, specially if the camera can go close, around the shoe, like in OpenSim servers.
In case you want to use it outside the gaming environment, you can apply sub-divisions without any problem.
In the package, I have included a blender file with the materials needed to make a render in cycles. if you use Max, Maya or other software, you can easily import the objects as .obj or .fbx and set the materials how you need for your render engine
( If you were looking for the second life version, can be found here)
- Polygons =21083► Vertices =10831
- Subdivision ready
- Separated Pieces
- OBJ & FBX FIles (left and right shoe)
- UV Maped
- Blender Files: (left and right shoe)
- Materials ready to render in cycles
- Collada(dae) files, for OpenSim (left and right shoe)
- PSD for all pieces for easy change colors and textures (1024×1204)
- Additional textures (Ambient Oclcusion, utils, uvmaps)