This shoe is perfect for summer scenes or characters that exist in a hot environment as could be, the planet Mars. It is designed for men, but can be easily adapted to a woman’s foot.
The shoe was created for second life world, now is time to release for use in other grids, still image renders, games etc..
This shoe is optimized for NextGen game engines, specially if the camera can go close, around the shoe, like in OpenSim servers.
In case you want to use it outside the gaming environment, you can apply sub-divisions without any problem.
In the package, I have included a blender file with the materials needed to make a render in cycles. if you use Max, Maya or other software, you can easily import the shoes as .obj or .fbx and set the materials how you need for your render engine
( If you were looking for the second life version, can be found here)
- Polygons =27766 – Vertices =14781
- Subdivision ready
- Separated Pieces
- OBJ & FBX FIles (left and right shoe)
- UV Maped
- Blender Files: (left and right shoe)
- 1024×1024 textures (difuse , normal and specular for blender internal , glsl, games etc..)
- Materials ready to render in cycles
- Collada(dae) files, for OpenSim Version (left and right shoe)
- PSD for all pieces for easy change colors (1024×1204)
- Additional textures (Ambient Oclcusion, utils, uvmaps, normal maps)